We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

***SYOUSETSU PIPE***



 





Helloo This is Erdenee.  

  Before I wrote about Niigata’s winter that snowing extremely and cleaning snow is very difficult. But this time I will introduce one interesting method to clean snow that is named Syousetsu Pipe. This method first invented in Nagaoka city of Niigata province in 1961. It is designed that to melt snow by liquid that is sprayed and nozzle from underground pipe. 
It works when start snowing.

 When I first come to Japan, that spraying water was attracted me very much and I greatly surprised. After all I understand that this method is amazing idea which can defend from winter traffic accident.




 Thanks. 


1 comment:

  1. Aanha nuguu mashin zewruuleed bdag ed chn ene bna daa. Water with salt ?

    ReplyDelete