We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!


HI!
The Winter has arrived in Japan. There will be a long winter vacation from Dec 29th, 2011 to Jan 4th, 2012.

We will resume back to business on January 5th, 2012.

By the way, I am planning to wear a traditional Japanese clothing, KIMONO, on New Years Day.

This will be the second time to wear it for me.

The process of putting on the kimono is a bit complicated.

I have to learn a few steps first before I can dress myself.

I need to practice wearing it before the New Year!

New year is just around the corner!!!

I have to hurry!!

If you are interested in KIMONO, please let me know.

I might be able to work something out for you.

From Sales team

Manabu

No comments:

Post a Comment