We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

GOLDEN WEEK is coming!!


Hi, this is Hina. We will have long holidays from tomorrow through May 6th (though May 1st and 2nd are business days). This long holidays is called the Golden Week.
The Golden Week in this year is a continuity of 4 national holidays, 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays. Some people go back to meet their parents' home, other people travel to overseas, just wile away the time, and the like.

I'm gonna go to shopping with my friends, go to camp, and do gardening. Oops I have to read books for my study,too. I'll be so busy.

The only one thing what I feel blue is about after Golden Week. There are no national holidays in June!!


Hina

No comments:

Post a Comment