We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crazy about Dance Dance Revolution!!

Hi, this is Hina. I went to a game center yesterday night. I often go there after I finished work. Now I'm really absorbed in the dance game machine, Dance Dance Revolution. You will step on 4 allows to music. Very simple, right? But some heavy players can dance complicated fast music that almost people can't track their dazzling steps.

I will go to play it tonight, too...Yahaaaa!!



Here is the movie of some heavy player. (Not me!)



Hina

1 comment:

  1. Great game! I tried playing it when I visited Japan. Now thinking of getting ddr pad to have fun with friends.
    Here's another video of PROs playing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuVU9z_aYQw&feature=related

    Alexey

    ReplyDelete