We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

★My Customer in Botawana★





Hi, this is Shibuya

I got nice comment and family photo from one of my customers in Botswana.
His name is Doreen Serumula and we have been communicating for a long time.
He is very good customer.

If you want to see more customer's voice, please find the link.

.http://everycars.blog22.fc2.com/

Here's his comment.

Dear Shibuya
Thank you for been my loyal supplier for over the years
What I like is for you to buy cars of my choice 
even when you don't have in your stock
Thanks for your competetive prices
Please keep it up and I hope you will not change your GOOD service
Please note I have attached my family picture
Thank you EVERY.CO.LTD you have made me happy and my family too
In paticular I want to thank Shibuya and Watabe Keep it up

Yours Faithfully
Serumula


Thanks!

Kazuki Shibuya












No comments:

Post a Comment