We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heavy Snow in Niigata



Hi, This is Shibuya

We had incredible snow this week!!
All of my town is covered with snow and it causes traffic jam and accidents.
Many people are working hard to remove the heavy snow.

I wish I could live warm place without snow (>_<)

Thanks.

Kazuki Shibuya

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I agree with you. Really this blog is very informative.
    Japan Used Cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope the heavy snow would subside soon.
    It's too hard to drive with that thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is not all that bad. If there would just be proper road maintenance and precautions set up to avoid car accidents, people can have a lot of fun in a snowy place. Hopefully you find yourself some fun too.

    ReplyDelete