We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Monday, May 14, 2012

UNIQUE CARS in Tanzania

Hello,

This is Eri from Tanzania office.
Here in Dar es salaam, the rainy season has started and it is raining heavily almost everyday.

Today I want to introduce unique cars I saw in Dar es salaam.


 

This car has a very cute Tire cover !!
This picture called TingaTinga; Tanzanian traditional art.
I don't know where I can get it however, I really want it !!











lols...

I love this !!
" HUMMER is my PAPA "

I will introduce more unique cars when I find them...:-)

Thank you,

Eri

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for your excellent blog.Keep it up.

    classic car classifieds

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are doing great work,we really appreciate.
    www.autotalk.co.ke

    ReplyDelete