We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today is My Birthday!!!

Hi, this is Hina. Yes today is my birthday!! I got many messages from my customers & friends in the world. And our EVERY staffs gave me a big birthday card!! So cute, right?



Today is the White Day, also. In Japan women give gift for men at the Valentine Day on February  14th. Then today, March 14th, men gives gifts for women in return. It's called the White Day.

That means...I can receive presents two times as birthday presents & The White Day presents!! I can't wait to meet my family & friends.

It's my day today!!

Hina

No comments:

Post a Comment