We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

☆ unique cars!!!!!!!!!!!




Dear Madam  and Sir

How are you??

There was an event of unique cars this weekend in my  hometown.

There were so many cars with decorations in this event. There's paintings of Japanese Anime characters.

Also,  I  saw many people with special costumes of the characters, even men and women. 

This is the first experience to see such people. So I was so shocked..... It felt like I was in another world. 

By the way, all profits will be donated to the people who were affected by the earthquake up north. I donated some money for them.

P.S. I don't want to paint to my car.....

thanks

Manabu From Sales team


No comments:

Post a Comment