We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

★Seattle★


Hi, This is Shibuya.
Today, I'd like like to introduce my 2nd hometown "Seattle" in USA.
When I was in college, I was studying in Seattle for 2months.
It was my first time to go abroad and I was feeling nervous but it was great!
I got many friends from other countries and good teachers in school.
We had nice time together. This kind of experience is treasure in my life.
I love the town and will definitely go there again!


Also, the city is known as a birthplace of STARBUCKS coffee.
It taste good and I like it very much!

Kazuki Shibuya

No comments:

Post a Comment