We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Introduce Myself ( Yuichiro Watabe )



Hi everybody ,

I'm Yuichiro Watabe. I'm president of EVERY CO LTD.

5 year ago , I build this company. Now this company has 15 staff in japan and 1 staff in Russia.
And We have Branch in Dar es salaam and Uganda and Zambia.

I have wife. Her name is Midori.

My Favorite hobby is GOLF.
I started practicing GOLF from last year. GOLF is very hard , but very fine.
I like so much.

And my favorite Drink is Japanese "SAKE" and Wine.

We want to grow further. More and more.
So if you are interest me , please contact.

I'm always waiting for you.

Sincerely yours,

Yuichiro Watabe

No comments:

Post a Comment