We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

a traditional Japanese clothing


HI!
The Winter has arrived in Japan. There will be a long winter vacation from Dec 29th, 2010 to Jan 4th, 2011.

We will resume back to business on January 5th, 2011.

By the way, I am planning to wear a traditional Japanese clothing, KIMONO, on New Years Day.

This will be the first time to wear it for me.

The process of putting on the kimono is a bit complicated.

I have to learn a few steps first before I can dress myself.

I need to practice wearing it before the New Year!

New year is just around the corner!!!

I have to hurry!!

If you are interested in KIMONO, please let me know.

I might be able to work something out for you.

From Sales team

Manabu

1 comment:

  1. wow that is nice.ive seen some cute collectibles in those rilakkuma shop..nice one too.

    ReplyDelete