We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

BEATMANIA Reflec Beat Limelight !!

Hi there. I'm Hina. You know I'm crazy for arcade games there days. I introduced Dance Dance Revolution before. Today's topic is Vol.2. This game is also make me exited.

REFLEC BEAT uses touch panel and touch & reflect objects to music. You don't need complicated technique, just play with your rhythm sense & dynamic vision !! The game system is the first model that uses touch panel. You know iPad & smart phones are in fashion in all over the world. I hope we can play together over the country border.



Thank you, have a good day.
Hina

No comments:

Post a Comment