We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dear Mr. Manabu thank you for introducing me

Hello, everyone!!!


My name is Erdenebat. I am 24 years old and I come from Mongolia.

I graduated my university on March and now I have been working at ''EVERY'' company since this April.
I am so glad to meet you on this blog, especially, you are being served by our company for your choice and also, I hope that you can get more friends by using our blog.
If you want to ask something about cars or furthermore, private questions, for example, about Mongolia, please whenever contact me and I will reply you as soon as possible.
Finally, I and my colleagues of “EVERY” company will try by our whole capabilities for delivering nice and reliable cars for WHOEVER, WHENEVER and WHEREVER.

(This picture is during my graduation ceremony')

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment