We are Japanese Used Car Dealer "EVERY" !!!!!!

Track , van , bus , sedan , SUV ,,,,,,,,
We can send All USED CARS in all of japan !!!!

Please look this BLOG and our website "everycar.jp" !!!!!

Monday, September 6, 2010

My visit to Mongolia



Last month I went to Mongolia by business. Mongolia is my home country with beautiful nature,open steppe and lots of wild animals.Also Mongolia is reach country with natural resources. You can find anything in Mongolia which you want to have and it is very promising country in Asia. Our company use to export many units to Mongolia and we are aim to open our branch in Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia. If you have any questions about Mongolia please be free and send to me e-mail, my e-mail address: baatar@everycar.jp

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I would like to buy a sedan from Japan. So how much it will cost if we chose your company? I hope you will answer as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete